Sunday, January 27, 2013

Lazy Sunday

Today was just one of those days that I felt like crawling under a blanket because the weather was icky and I was feeling icky, but alas, we ran out of toilet paper. So off to heaven, ehem, Target I went. I threw on this comfy little ensemble and faced the real world.

At first, I put it on like this:




But then I felt a little schleppy (that cannot be a word), so I decided to pull it together a little bit by tucking the front of the shirt in and adding a skinny mustard belt. In my weird head/world this mustard belt tends to take on the role of a neutral in that it goes with so many things, but it's also nice because it adds a bit of color:




Comfy plaid shirt: Target $8.00 on sale
Dark denim jegging: Target $15.00 on sale
Crochet cream infinity scarf: H&M $10.00
Skinny mustard camel hair belt: Loft $5.00 on sale
Brown riding boot: Target $17.00 Target on sale
Brown gemstone post earring: Banana Republic Outlet $6.00 on sale
Cream faux ostrich skin bag with gold hardware: Marshalls $20.00 on sale

And I can't forget the world's greatest accessory, my cat Macy:



Tune in for tomorrow where I will be creating outfits head-to-toe from my favorite--Target. It can be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment