Monday, September 23, 2013

It's Officially Fall!

I've been super sick, so I have not been outfit posting, but summer passed right before my eyes! This year, my birthday marked the first day off fall, and I'm already enjoying weather that is a little cooler. Today is a fall outfit for those days where you feel fallish, but the weather is not quite there. The colors and boots give a fall feel, but the short sleeve peplum shirt makes it a little cooler so you don't burn to death if you live in Atlanta like I do. BTW how about this new leopard Kate Spade cross body bag? I had my eye on this baby since Kate Spade's fall PREVIEW, and my awesome in-laws sent it to me from Ohio for my birthday! Love! Happy fall, ya'll!


Lace peplum top: Marshall's $16.00
Maroon skinnies: Old Navy $8.00
Brown riding boots: Target $17.00
Leopard Bag: Kate Spade--gift
Gold necklace: Charlotte Russe $5.00

No comments:

Post a Comment