Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Clinging on to Sweet Summertime

I know that everyone is clambering for fall.... pumpkin spice lattes, light layering, smells of cinnamon and spices, candied apples, and falling leaves...but I'm still hanging on. I'm hanging on to sunshine, water drying on my skin, beaches, pools, smells of barbecues, and fireworks. Summer always goes by so quickly, and fall with have it's day, so I'm enjoying summertime while it lasts! What says summer like a hot pink linen skirt? Nothing. What is better than Target sales during changing seasons? NOTHING. I scooped up this linen skirt for a mere $8.00. It's super lightweight and comfy. Comfy and cute? Fahghettaboutit!


Polka dot chambray shirt: Old Navy--gift
Wide waist belt: Old Navy $4.00 on sale
Hot pink linen blend skirt: Target $8.00
Tortoise shell flats: Old Navy--gift




My favorite way of getting beach waves? The wand! You must get the wand! These eventually fall into imperfect little waves that look like God blessed you with great hair even though for me, that is definitely not the case!

Later, lovelies!
xoxo Erin

3 comments:

  1. I looked at all of your outfits on the first page and seriously couldn't pick a favorite because they are all SO cute!!
    I just started following you on blog lovin'!

    -Sarah

    sarrrahgirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sarah! Thank you so much for the kind words! I'll be sure to follow you back :)

    xoxo,
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Sarah! Thank you so much for the kind words! I'll be sure to follow you back :)

    xoxo,
    Erin

    ReplyDelete