Monday, June 24, 2013

Grad school is throwing off my blogging groove

I had to make a nod to the Disney Emperor's New Groove in the title because I think that movie is hilar. So hilar.

Anyway, I might have a hard time making outfit posts this week because I am at a graduate school intensive, but I did manage to snap a shot of these babies during the day:


Bright pink loafies: NY&Co $7.00

As you can see, I got these loafies (I call them loafies--they are obviously loafers) for 80% off, which costs me $7.00 at NY&Co this weekend. I'm not the hugest fan of their clothes, but it is their big annual sale, so if you want some cut belts, jewelry, and shoes, I would try and make it over there.  I was eyeing some bright loafers at the Cole Hann outlet that were bright with some fun trim, and of course it was Cole Hann, so I would have to promise my first born child and my right arm to get them. So, I passed, and my waiting paid off! These bright pink ones with a Khaki trim are a great pop of color and are old lady shoes in such a good way. I also got a pair of yellow ones (don't tell my husband) because they were such a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment