Friday, May 10, 2013

Girl's Day Out

So my BFF Tiffany came to Williamsburg, and of course we had to go shopping. :) Tiffany has been my friend since we were roommates in college, and we always seem to pick up where we left off when we see each other. It was definitely cooler outside than I thought, but at least I wore a blazer! I wanted some bright bottoms to contrast the khaki and navy, so I went with a bright pink pair of shorts from good ol' J.Crew outlet. We hit the outlets and had a fantastic time!


Khaki blazer: F21 $25.00
Navy gingham button down: Target $12.00
Bright pink short: J.Crew outlet $17.00
Gold braided flip flop: Old Navy $10.00





 I found my twin shirt at J.Crew, but shh, don't tell them I got mine at Target!




Got some new arm candy at the J.Crew outlet to add a little bling to my watch arm.

2 comments: