Saturday, May 25, 2013

Ikat and Gold

It's Memorial Day weekend, and I love this time of year! It's been stormy here, so the weather has cooled down a bit. I decided to go with summary colors, but stay a little covered to keep off the chill. This shirt is in an ikat print of turquoise and white with cute little gold buttons. It's more of a flowy tunic and I love it because it's light, but can keep wind chill away. It could be belted, but because I have skinny jeans on, I decided to just let it flow. I liked the gold compliment for the white, so I went with gold accessories, and gold Kino flip flops that my husband got me for Christmas. For those of you who don't know, Kinos are made only in the Florida Keys and are super comfortable because they have a more squishy bottom than a flat flip flop. They are also a great alternative to Jack Rogers, coming in at a much cheaper price of about $13-20.



Ikat printed tunic: Marshall's $15.00
White skinny jeans: Target $13.00 on sale
Gold flip flop: www.kinosandals.com $16.00
Michael Kors watch: Gift
Linked bracelet: J.Crew $18.00

No comments:

Post a Comment