Monday, May 27, 2013

Think {bright} pink!

I found this lightweight sweater at J.Crew one day, and I love how bright and cheery it is! I like the way the blazer off-sets the bright pink color and adds a little structure to the look since I didn't tuck the sweater in. The outfit was definitely lacking a waistline without the blazer. I paired it with a white pencil skirt from Banana Republic and a three-strand mint necklace from Charlotte Russe outlet. I had to add the bright pink Kate Spade bangle for a little fun arm candy. :)



Bright pink sweater: J.Crew $10.00 on sale
Khaki blazer: F21 $25.00
White pencil skirt: Banana Republic outlet $12.00
Taupe pumps: Target $14.00 on sale
Enamel bow earrings: Kate Spade--gift
Pink and gold spade bangle: Kate Spade--gift

No comments:

Post a Comment