Thursday, May 9, 2013

Sunday Best

I love the navy mustard combo--who is with me? I couldn't resist the big chunky navy necklace with this mustard "lace" shirt that I got from Target. I had a $5 off any Merona purchase from one of their print out coupons--how fun is that? I was looking at similar shirts from J.Crew that were about $80 dollars, so I decided to go with this one instead. :)

 I love pencil skirts, but for those of you that do not like them because of their slim fit, this shirt would also pair well with skinny jeans/pants, or tucked into some tailored trouser jeans. The top is kind of boxy, so if there is volume on the bottom in the form of a trouser or a-line skirt, I would suggest tucking it in--if you are wearing it with skinny jeans, it can go either way!


Yellow "lace" shirt: Target $12.00
Navy pencil skirt: The Limited $16.00
Chunky navy necklace: Charlotte Russe Outlet $5.00
Nude pumps: Target $14.00

No comments:

Post a Comment